Warm greetings from the Provincial Government of Misamis Occidental We are graciously requesting your presence during the 2016 Inauguration and Oath-taking Ceremony of all Newly-Elected officials of the Province of...
Invitation to Rebid for
Rehabilitation and Minor Improvement of
Malibangcao – Guba-Sebasi Provincial Roads
(Ref. Code: PW–MOC-14-01)
- The Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG)Regional Office X, through the Philippines Provincial Road Management Facility (PRMF) and Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID), intends to apply the sum of Ten Million Nine Hundred Fifty Two Thousand Nine Hundred Thirty Pesos and Ninety Nine Centavos (PhP 10,952,930.99) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Rehabilitation and Minor Improvement of Malibangcao-Guba-Sebasi Provincial Roads. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The DILG Regional Office Xnow invites bids for the rebidding of Rehabilitation and Minor Improvement of the Malibangcao-Guba-Sebasi Provincial Roads (6.20 kms.). The Project will involve earthworks, preparation of sub-base and surface/base courses, drainage and slope protection Structures, and provision of miscellaneous structures.Completion of the Works is required within six (6) calendar months, excluding fifty three (53) rainy/unworkable days. Bidders must have an experience of having completed, at least one (1) contract that is similar to the Project, equivalent to at least 50% of the ABC adjusted to current prices using the National Statistics Office consumer price index. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act” with some exceptions/amendments as stipulated in the approved Memorandum of SubsidiaryArrangement (MSA) between the Government of the Philippines (GOP) thru the DILG and the Government of Australia (GOA).
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Special Bids and Award Committee (SBAC) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM during work days.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in CD format (soft copy) may be secured by interested Bidders from the address below free of charge.It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity.
- The DILG Regional OfficeX SBAC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 28November 2014, 3:30p.m. at the DILG Regional Office X Conference Room, Masterson Ave., Km. 3, Upper Carmen, Cagayan de Oro City, which shall be open to all interested parties.
- Bids must be delivered on or before 11 December 2014 at 9:00 a.m. at the DILG Regional Office X Conference Room, Masterson Ave., Km 3, Upper Carmen, and Cagayan de Oro City. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and amount, or a Bid Securing Declaration as stated in ITB Clause 18.3.
- Bids will be opened on 11 December 2014 at 9:30 a.m. the DILG Regional Office X Conference Room, Masterson Ave., Km 3, Upper Carmen, Cagayan de Oro City, in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The DILG Regional OfficeXreserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
MS. MA. ANA C. CASIÑO
DILG Region X Office
Masterson Avenue, Km 3, Upper Carmen
Cagayan de Oro City
Tel. No. (088) 8582193, 8591246
Telefax: (088) 8582191, 8591245
Cell No. 09189096176
(Sgd.) NILO P. CASTAÑARES