- Ciriaco Pastrano Hanging Bridge – It is a 75 linear meter hanging bridge elevated from the ground at almost 20 ft., connecting Barangay Layawan and Taboc Norte. It is overlooking the sea and the whole market area can be seen by passing through it.
- Daminar Riverside Garden – Located by the side of the river and a swimming pool located at the center. It has cottages and a function hall.
- El Triunfu Beach – It has shade and cottages in order to accommodate and provide shelter to picnickers.
- Oroquieta City Plaza – Located in front of the Oroquieta City Hall and considered as the Mini Luneta Park of the city.
- Provincial Capitol – Adjudged as one of the most beautiful capitols in the Philippines in 1973, and voted second in the beautification project of Mrs. Marcos under the park category, it has circumferential road, a park planted with flowers; fountain and basketball court in front of it and a children’s park on its side.